The role of Sales Administrator is a new position that will contribute to our global sales efforts for print publications and digital products.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Administrator will undertake the following primary duties:
- Under supervision from the Head of Sales, compile the bibliographic data for seasonal print and ebook lists for the US market using our titles management system.
- Under supervision from the Head of Sales, liaise with university libraries to set up access to trials and purchases of ebook collections sold via the LUP website.
- Issue site licenses to purchasers for ebook collections and assist with account creation, user instruction and usage reports.
- Upload and oversee delivery of digital files for distribution to third party vendors via our titles management system.
- Upload covers to our titles management system and US distributor, checking LUP pages on distributor websites for missing covers (weekly)
- Assign ISBNs and series numbers, creating skeleton records on our titles management system.
- Under supervision from the Trade Marketing Manager oversee the remaindering process for print books, contacting authors and remainders merchants as appropriate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of data inputting to a high standard of accuracy.
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail.
- Possess excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Show enthusiasm and the confidence to contribute to a lively and ambitious team.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Benefits include 36 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and excellent pension scheme.
To apply please email a CV to LUP’s Managing Director, Anthony Cond firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role and giving the details of two referees who will only be contacted in the event that you are offered the position.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 28th June
Interview date: Tuesday 9th July
Liverpool University Press strives to be an open and inclusive workplace.