LUP is committed to supporting the academic community and facilitating online learning during this difficult time. With many books and journals already available Open Access directly through our website, we wanted to let you know how else you can access our content.
We also recently put together some useful links to new OA content for our email subscribers, you can view that here.
University Press Scholarship Online
- All UPSO content, including 573 Liverpool Scholarship Online volumes, are now available to libraries in free trials.
- As an individual you can share this information with your library, and librarians can contact UPSO directly to set up a trial.
- LUP have partnered with ProQuest to support libraries in providing unlimited access to Ebook Central holdings for all patrons – at no extra charge.
- This means that all licenses – including single-user and three-user models – have automatically converted to unlimited access for that period, helping librarians bridge the gap for their patrons in this rapidly changing environment. The unlimited access also applies to additional titles purchased through mid-June.
- No action is required by librarians to switch on unlimited access – this will be done automatically, and the transition will be seamless for users.
- Individuals can check with their librarians whether their institution has access to Ebook Central.
- We have extended free trials of our e-library collections to 60 days and are offering libraries a 50% discount until 30 June 2020. Please contact Jennie Collinson firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Journals content is still accessible for subscribers in all the usual ways.
- Our Head of Journals email@example.com is available for any queries.
- At the time of writing our print books are still available, as our distributors are operating as usual.
- Ordering directly from LUP means using the code LUP30 will give you 30% off.
- To support online reading and learning all of our ebooks are half price, and instantly accessible. Use the code EBOOKLUP on your order, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.
- If you wish to purchase multiple ebooks across a subject area or series, get in touch with us to see what bundling options could work for you.
- We offer digital inspection copies to those considering using our books on a course. Contact email@example.com if you wish to request, providing the course names and details.
Commissioning continues as normal at Liverpool University Press and our editors would be delighted to discuss any publishing ideas, proposals or manuscripts.